We offer Enterprise Risk Management consulting that starts with your goals, and is designed to deliver successful results.
- ERM Foundations: Establish governance, roles & responsibilities, a framework, risk policy, risk committee and other foundational elements. (Fixed-fee/Fixed-scope)
- Key Risk Indicator (KRI) program: Continuous monitoring of key drivers of risk. Includes templates to build risk indices, over 100 indicators to build from, and board reporting across all risk categories. (Fixed-fee/Fixed-scope).
- Enterprise Risk Assessment (ERA): Top-down risk assessment with all the tools, templates and techniques you need. Identify and manage your top risks. (Fixed-fee/Fixed-scope)
- Monthly ERM support and advisory services. Get the help you want, when you need it.
- "Name Your Price ERM" - Tell us what you want to accomplish and what you want to spend, and we will submit a scope of work.
- Independent risk management expert on your board or risk management committee
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) implementation or enhancement (customized project)
- Integration of Enterprise Risk Management and Strategy into your board and board committees
- Independent risk expert on your board or any committees
- Establish risk committees and various management governance committees
- Board self-evaluation facilitation and process implementation
- Board nominating process design and implementation
- Deep dive assessment of strategic risk. Both: risk of-the-strategy and risk to-the-strategy.
- Strategy mapping and Balanced Scorecard implementation via the Kaplan-Norton XPP (Execution Premium Process)
- Implement measures and monitoring of the strategy with balanced scorecard reporting
- Align the organization with the strategy and link the strategy to operations